About me

Hello everyone
I am Abhishek Gupta..I have done my engineering in Elect. And Telecomm. from S.G.S.I.T.S,Indore in 2013..I did job in Capgemini for nine months..I got Gate Air-129 in 2015 and Air-26 in 2016..Went to IISc,Bangalore for Mtech in Communication and Networks..Also Joined BARC but left later..Selected in NSPCL,BBNL,AAI,IOCL,PGCIL.Cleared ESE-2016 written. Cleared ISRO-2016 exam with third position ..
Writing blog to share experience and also the ways of cracking the exams and interview...be a part of it..

Saturday 7 January 2017

As I have told you about the benefits you can get by  GATE/IES/BARC and others..

Now I will focus on GATE..

As I told about benefits of GATE..but as you know that if something gives you benefit then its not that easy to achieve.

GATE is the toughest exam to crack after engineering...By the way the toughest exam is IIT-JEE after 12th.. if you have cracked it then its good..

Those you won't able to crack JEE and have dreams of joining IIT for studies and want to see the environment and be part of IIT then here is your chance..

GATE exam will open gate for IIT..

Now being an EC student it becomes more tough to crack GATE..First of all the exam remains tough..seats are less..or I say very less...and the strength of students ..I mean students who give exams from EC is very much high...

You will sometime feel jealous by seeing your friends in Mechanical or Electrical branch..they can get good IITs in 1000 ranks and PSU upto  500 -700 ranks.

And for EC students ..I don't want to scare you..but you guys need to have rank in under 300 for good IITs and under 100 for PSU...if you are able to get under 50 rank then that's it you have achieved your aim ..but if are above 50 and under 100 then need to have patience ...if you are in between 100 and 200 ..you guys need to do well in interviews and if you are between 200 and 400 then its your luck..above 400 to 1000 you guys need to compromise in IITs and above 1000 ...if you guys really want to do Mtech go for NITs or try for private college...but I don;t think any use in it..just give GATE again..

But as it is tough but it is not impossible..

So first lets crack GATE then decide whether to go Mtech or PSU...

( if find helpful then follow by email option on right side)

2 comments:

  1. Sir i had 1000+ rank in Gate 2016.should i join new iit like iit indore,mandi etc. for mtech?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends..if you aim for placements then don't go..but if you aim for further higher studies then you can go..

      Delete