About me

Hello everyone
I am Abhishek Gupta..I have done my engineering in Elect. And Telecomm. from S.G.S.I.T.S,Indore in 2013..I did job in Capgemini for nine months..I got Gate Air-129 in 2015 and Air-26 in 2016..Went to IISc,Bangalore for Mtech in Communication and Networks..Also Joined BARC but left later..Selected in NSPCL,BBNL,AAI,IOCL,PGCIL.Cleared ESE-2016 written. Cleared ISRO-2016 exam with third position ..
Writing blog to share experience and also the ways of cracking the exams and interview...be a part of it..

Saturday 7 January 2017

Whatever I am going to speak will on the basis of EC students and for the EC students.. others may relate it to their field or can ask their doubts.

 

Why to prepare for the Gate/IES/BARC?..How to decide..


See first of all if you are an engineer then you have to decide what you want..that you can learn while doing engineering..

If you like technical subjects and want to do the job in same field then take placements or give Gate and go for Mtech then take placements in companies like qualcomm.,mediatek,etc


If you don't want to pursue mtech and don't want to study further as beacause you have done btech and you are done with engineering and want to earn same package as your IT sector friends  then give Gate and take job in  PSU.


If you want to do Mtech with job then go for BARC.And Mtech too in Nuclear Engg.


If you want that I want to do job now and also I want to do Mtech but later ,after thinking that in which field I want to go because what happen sometimes people go for Mtech but they realize that why I did it ..whether it is going to give me any benefit..so for these type of students ..go first for job like ISRO,DRDO and then they sponsor your MTech then you can go for it.

Students who want don't want to earn much as PSU employee but want to help people  in front end and want a good high class position in society and gazetted officer post then go for IES.


So please first think what you want and then aim for it..After deciding please don't change your mind . And don't get upset if you won't able to achieve it in first attempt..


keep trying ..you will surely get success..just keep these words in mind..and believe in yourself...


Now, we will take each exam one by one and above points along with it..
I will tell you the way to study ,to crack exam,interview,and to decide in which PSU or Institute you can go.

Lets continue ..just be with me..

( if find helpful then follow by email option on right side)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing this blog.i guess u have given many interviews in psus.plz share all experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u sir .This blog is very helpful to us.waiting for upcoming articles

    ReplyDelete